Saturday, December 12, 2009



HOBBYCON



My first and ever ANIME EXHIBITIOIN!!
HOBBYCON '09!! in City Mall
It is near to my house..
so I Decided to take a look at it!!!
It's a chance that I definitely can't waste!! Zettai!!


And so, We - the Anime Freaks~~ meet in City Mall this morning..
Grace, Me, Nic, Amanda, Chantelle, CynC, Cass → Anime Freaks~~
I heard some Japanese Songs I know, like..
Mosaic Kakera (Code Geass), Ike Ike (Don't know what anime, I heard before..)..


When it's only Grace, Nic, Amanda and I there,
the one most understand my Anime stuff - Nic, saw my Favourite Character!!
Lelouch and Syaoran!!!
Oh yes!! (In my heart♥)
N-Nic.. your... eyes sure are SHARP!!


I saw some friends there.. like Chloe and Abigail from my church!
what're they doing there? Saa ne...
She said she's not interest in Animates... well, okay..

Vivien, Michelle, Amanda Chow, Melody.. are also there..
heard that they're taking part in the Cosplay Competition..
jya.. Gambatte kudasai ne!!!


wondering around at first, because it is still a little bit empty in City Mall o_O
A lot of cosplayers!! I really surprise!!
Since I didn't witness any Cosplay before..
so this will be the first time I witness it!!
Wonderful!!!!

Split into two groups and continue wondering around..
and ended up meeting in front of Popular Book Shop...
Since some of them didn't eat their breakfast,
so we stopped by in a cafe for a little while..

After that, we went down to ground floor,
which is where the HobbyCon '09 Exhibition held.
We sit right in front of the stage xD
Since the event haven't started.. so we took some photos around..


Sore ni!! Amanda wanna request "Don't Say Lazy - Hikasa Yoko" (K-ON!)..
but she's not brave enough to request for it..
So, I went to the controlling center which is situated beside the stage..
Syaoran: Can we request song?
Person in-charged: A-Ah.. sure... well, depends on do we have the so
ng or not..
Syaoran: O-okay.. do you guys got "Don't Say Lazy"?
Person in-charged: Yes! (Immediately double-clicked the requested song!!)
♪ Please Don't Say You Are Lazy.. Tatte Honto wa Crazy!..... ♪
Mio, I mean Amanda was quite HAPPY!!!

And then, she wanna request a song from To Aru Majutsu no Index..
This time, Nic went to request for it xD
Amanda was really lucky!!
She got to listen 2 of her favourite song before going to KL!!

A lot of cosplayers there..
Chantelle & CynC were busy taking photos with them xD
*Notes: They're all unknown to me..

Guess: is this a female or male?

Cosplayers on the first day
(taken by Nic)

Cosplayers on the second day
(taken by Nic)

Cosplayers on the first day
(taken by Chantelle)

Both the MC
Cosplaying D.Gray Man's Characters
(taken by Chantelle)


the clock strikes at 1.. Hajimaru yo!!

MC (Cosplaying D.Gray Man's Characters)

the first thing, of course it is speech giving,
by the President of HobbyCon? (Saa ne...)

Events started Dance by 'Happy Chocholate'!!
(I missed it because I went to look for Grace, Nic and Cass..)

*Li Syaoran & Lelouch are there too*


after that, singing performance.. of course, wearing cosplay costume xD


No Song that I know EXCEPT for:
I Am A Dreamer - Sakamoto Maaya,
sang by Li Syaoran (Cosplayer, in Tomoeda Elementary School Uniform)
from Cardcaptor Sakura
kinda.. a little change chord.. LOL?!
still okay lah.... since the song is kinda high pitch xP


After the singing section finish..
Break Time!! Cass went home.. Amanda went to the airport..
Iterashai!! Nagi Ojou-sama!!


We had our lunch in KFC
Since the Cosplay Competition Individual Section will begin at 3pm..
So we went to see the exhibition..
took some photos!! especially the MOE section..

MOE characters
(taken by Nic)

My Proudest photo I took at the MOE section xD


Requested COLORS - FLOW (Code Geass)..
and immediately after this song..
Yuukyou Seishunka - Ali Project (Code Geass)!!
haha!! I didn't request this song!
Glad that I heard a song that I like without requesting it^^

The Most Enjoyable Moment!!
took photo with my Favourite Character -
Li Syaoran (Cosplayer, in Tomoeda Elementary School Uniform)
*Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles' Syaoran's Father, CCS's Li Syaoran*

♥ Fans Services ♥


3pm!! Cosplay Competition Individual Section Started!!
A lot of cosplayer took part!!
Archer (Fate Stay Night), Li Syaoran (Cardcaptor Sakura)..
*These are the only two that I know well*
Others got.. Bleach, Life 4 Death, Sailor Moon, Kungfu, Robot thingy, and DGrayMan..

Archer (Fate/Stay Night)

(Life 4 Death character)

Allen Walker

(Bleach)

(Sailor Moon)


And I was being a Photographer for Nic xD
But then, her camera ran out of battery..
right after I took Li Syaoran's Performance xP

*It's really very hard to capture Li Syaoran!*
*His Martial Arts movement are too fast..*
(I was like wanna tumbuk dia lah!!)
*But who ask that that's my Favourite Character^^*

♥ THIS IS THE PERFECT ONE!!!


I missed the second day :(
I heard Nic saying that there're Li Syaoran with Formal Chinese Battle Costume,
and also Kinomoto Sakura on her Battle Costume which is made by Daidouji Tomoyo..

Li Syaoran (CCS)

Kinomoto Sakura (CCS)

Li Syaoran & Kinomoto Sakura (CCS)


There's board for drawing!!
it's open to everyone!!
and here's the result!!


There's more photos!! can't upload everything xD


Commnet for Li Syaoran (Cosplayer, in Tomoeda Elementary School Uniform):
The Costume is PERFECT!! really PERFECT!!!
*why isn't Kinomoto Sakura performing?*
**Thanks for the Fans Services Photo^^

Comment for Li Syaoran (Cosplayer, in Chinese Costume):
Not bad!! But where’s your hat? haha...
if add in the Magic Circle, Cards, Thunder Sword..
PERFECT!!!

Comment for Lelouch (Cosplayer, in Ashford Academy School Uniform):
got a little bit spoiled my Lelouch-sama
Talking about Costume, Nice Colour!!
But there're still something weird on the costume :(
→ Shirt: shorten it a bit, tighten it a bit.
→ Pants: make is longer, better it can reach you shoes.
→ Belt: Since your shirt aren't tight enough, so better if you don't tie it too tight, follow your shirt's size...
**Since you guys are dancing.. so Lelouch-sama’s COOL AURA disappeared!!



自分の未来を 信じてる! @
7:04 PM