Friday, February 12, 2010



03.02.2010 - School Life

On 3/2 Wednesday, the school had a rehearsal for opening ceremony,
as a member of Yellow House +2010+ Marching Team Member,
of course I'm involved in this rehearsal :)
And I was the One And Only One who had rehearsal..
as I'm the One And Only One joined Marching in my class xD

3rd recess, Rushing for Lunch before the Bazaar Preparation started..
However, the SC teacher suddenly called me,
she asked for me to gather the J3 Monitors to arrange the PMR SC files on Friday 9am ==
MCC where to put my school bag again, 'cuz I didn't go for the short meeting on 1st recess, due to I was going S3Zhong to borrow Green Long Pants..

Late to canteen and have to wait for the food...
J3 Monitors, I'm the slowest one finished my lunch :(
Anyway, started Bazaar Preparation then..
and First of All, carrying tables from the CCA Building's Classrooms..
We were the same as last year, like don't really do anything..
not like J1, do lots of stuffs.. lack of 'workers' xD

5.30pm: Time to go home for bath, as the school didn't have water supply due to the Jabatan Air was washing the Big Tank..
The poor me, still have Organ Lesson have to attend..
fortunately, Alicia asked for a ride to her uncle's house..
and I took my bath there before going my Organ Lesson..
Arigatou Alicia^^

After taking dinner in school canteen, we divided into Food group and Creative group - Souvenirs and Games.. leaded by different PB S2 Perfects..
I was grouped to Games - Caution Wet Floor which is situated the nearest to the female's toilet..
Some of them wanna changer their stalls, these stuffs don't really concern me..
but then, the leader - Joshua, suddenly called me to be the leader for my stall..
"huh?! a-ah.. o--okay....." "Make sure you're always in your stall!"

Went to sleep.. before that brush teeth and wash face...
Unfortunately things happened the next :(


04.02.2010 - Bazaar '10
All my toiletries GONE!!!! I forgot to take it back from toilet yesterday before sleep...
OMG!!!! Feather Shampoo, Soap, Hazeline for washing face, and my toothpaste!!!!
Nget Sai oh me!!! nearly don't need to open stall tu if I don't try to forget about it..

During Bazaar:: NOT FUNNY!!!!!
quite busy in the morning, but tutup kedai after 12.30pm
my jeans WET!!! my stall's area WET!!! my hands full with Soap..

After I tutup kedai, went to Ritsu & Mugi-chan's stall - FacePainting
Since there's not many people.. so Ritsu helped me to draw my hand xP
Drawing as shown below:

- GEASS -
drew by myself :)

星间飞流 Seikan Hikou ~キラ!
suppose to be 星間飛行, but we forgot the words :D
drew by Nicole :)


Counting Coupons in Science Lab A for Creative Group..
I can't believe my stall earned RM700++
but, I hate the fake coupons!!! we have to concentrate on the coupons while counting..
it's all the creator of fake coupons fault!!!

I thought the Marching Practice for today is still the same..
but they changed it to 3pm~5pm..
so I helped S3Zhong to paint the camp for an hour.. quite fun^^


05.02.2010 - Second Day of Sports Meet 2010

My brother don't know what happened to him..
when we're about to go to school, he suddenly wanna Da Bian..
and I've late for the Marching :(

went to Junior Science Lab A to arrange PMR SC files.. with J3 Monitors
As Wilson and I crushed into CYM.. so we went in first xD
The Short Irene and The Tall Wilson, of course CYM will call the Tall one to open the cupboard..
the whole morning we, J3 Monitors doing PMR SC files stuffs in the lab..
lots of funny things happened!! haha!!

Went to cheer in the house camp before Marching Practice..
But then, due to lack of cheering people, so Marching Practice had been canceled..
Cheer - cHeer - chEer - cheEr - cheeR..


06.02.2010 - Sports Meet 2010 Over!!!

The happiest and most excited day!!
Mind to look at the latest post for it..
'cuz there're too many photos :D


自分の未来を 信じてる! @
10:24 PM